Hello Nathali. You have made only one mistake. You should have typed....Hello Suso, I liked the previous class very much. Greetings. Nathali. Well done! keep participating on our blog.
Hello Killian! Remember to type proper names in upper case (Suso). At the begining of a sentence you have to type in upper case and "I" as well. Type a stop at the end of the sentence. The correction is as follows: Hi Suso, I finished the homework. Keep participating on our blog. Suso.
hi, suso i finished the homeworks
ReplyDeleteHi Killian! You have to publish a comment about your hobbies in English. Well done! Suso.
DeleteHi, Suso I finished the homework
ReplyDeleteHello Suso, I liked much the previous class, regards Nathali.
ReplyDeleteNathali, November 11th 2013.
ReplyDeleteHello Suso, I liked the previous class, greetings Nathali.
hello suso i liked the previous class, greetings Nathali
ReplyDeleteHello Nathali. You have made only one mistake. You should have typed....Hello Suso, I liked the previous class very much. Greetings. Nathali. Well done! keep participating on our blog.
DeleteHello Killian! Remember to type proper names in upper case (Suso). At the begining of a sentence you have to type in upper case and "I" as well. Type a stop at the end of the sentence. The correction is as follows:
ReplyDeleteHi Suso, I finished the homework. Keep participating on our blog. Suso.
Hello Suso. I love your english class. I hope to learn much english.
ReplyDeleteRegards, Daida.